Ticker

Old Wives Tales

*Fish hooks in the eyes
What you do is look at the whites of the eyes. Get the pregnant woman to look upwards, as what you are looking for is two little blood vessels that appear below the iris. The blood vessels should look like little fish-hooks. there should be two of them, one at approximately 5 o'clock and one at seven o'clock. If they appear in the right eye, it's a girl on the way. If they appear in the left eye, it's a boy. If they appear in both eyes, you're going to have twins (one of each), though if you aren't having twins and the fish-hooks still appear in both eyes, then girl overrides.

We have been trying this out in the Aug and Sept boards and so far its been right 12 times and wrong 3 times! I need to go check my eyes.....** I just checked and I have TWO in my right eye!! =GIRL!

*Chinese Calender
I've tried both versions that are out there and both said=GIRL!

*Ring suspended by string
Spun in circles which means=GIRL!

*Old wives tale quiz
Congrats! The old wives tales indicate that you are having a GIRL!

I think thats all the OWT I know...but they all point to girl! Let's hope so!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home