Ticker

Weird Dream

I had the weirdest dream last night.

I was in the hospital and I was asleep. I 'woke up' and noticed I wasn't pregnant anymore, I asked the nurse about it and she said I already had the baby (--I had SEVERAL dreams like that when I was pg w/ brax) so I said okay I wanna see it. So she brought him to me and...it was a baby bunny! I was okay with it...apparently at some point in my pregnancy they asked me if I wanted a baby or a bunny, and I said bunny, because I thought Braxton would like a brother/pet. Ha! So I held my baby bunny and then started getting depressed thinking I made a mistake. I asked the nurse when we could start TTC and she told me in 3 months so I said okay good, so she asked "Regretting the bunny?" "Yeah.." I said. and she hugged me. I was looking through the baby book and noticed the ultrasound photos and saw the rabbit ears. I remember thinking "I can't post these on FF, I'll be so embarassed!" (I think I may be obesessed with FF) ;)

So yeah, there is my weird little pregnancy dream. Last night I had the kinda dream that kinda flows on to other things, runs together with other things and so this is what else happened in dreamland last night:

-The rapture happened only kinda backwards: the christians were left on earth with Jesus and everyone else was taken away.

-I was in a bar singing Mexican songs.

I woke up between each of these dreams and realized that the shows on tv influenced my dreams-I left it on TBN when I fell asleep..so apparently someone was talking about the rapture, and I remember waking up to a mexican woman singing.

Weird!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home