Ticker

How far along? 11 weeks and 1 day!
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure, last appt I had lost 2 lbs but that was 3 wks ago
Maternity clothes? Just maternity jeans, my shirts still fit fine.
Stretch marks? No more than I had before...
Sleep: Having a hard time sleeping but when I do get a good sleep its wonderful!
Best moment this week: Monday, when I felt absolutley wonderful, no m/s or anything...
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Sour foods; granny smith apples, lemons, pickles, red grapefruit...mmmm
Gender: Don't know yet but praying for a girl!
Labor Signs: No way
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: POAS-LOL I think I was addicted....haha
What I am looking forward to: My next appointment when we'll get to hear the HB w/ a doppler-and my ultrasound in April
Weekly Wisdom: Always trust your instinct; if you feel something is wrong call your doctor.
Milestones: not sure

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home