Ticker

WEEK 11!!!



Forgot to post this yesterday. Today I am 11w1d! :D I'm so happy to have made it this far!

Symptoms I've been having:

  • Morning sickness (still!)
  • Extreme hunger (ugh-I'm so sick of food)
  • Fatigue
  • Constipation/Gas :(
  • Caffeine cravings (uhoh!)

I think thats it. My next appointment is in 13 days! YAY! We'll get to hear the heartbeat again! I'll be 13 weeks, this is my first "official" appointment with my OBGYN. YAY! The other times she just saw me at the HD. Not looking forward to peeing in a cup...at her office she doesn't use the "professional" peecups. No. She uses tiny DIXIE cups. I hate it! Oh well..

I'm going crazy waiting on my next ultrasound. 5 weeks! :( buuuut we'll be finding out the sex (hopefully!) if baby cooperates!! I'll be 16 weeks so FX that we can see!!

I'm so ready to be out of the first trimester!! This is a busy month for me so hopefully it just flies by! I've got a wedding shower, rehearsal, bachlorette party, Wedding, birthday party, church dinner...sooo much to do in the next two weeks! and I'm glad b/c I need the distraction! :D

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home