Ticker

Shopping!

I went to the mall today with my BFF. So much fun. :)


I bought Braxton the cutest book. It's about being a big brother, he probably won't understand it just yet but we've got another 6 months til the baby is here. I bought it at Motherhood Maternity♥ I love that place. The last time I went in there I wasn't married yet so I went by my maiden name, this time I went by Hills so I got re-signed up for everything. Which meant....another Mommy Goodybag! YAAAAY! I'm just excited b/c they give away a free bottle/coupons in each bag. And the bottle they gave us is the exact same one we decided to use. It's the playtex BPA free drop-in kinds. I'm going to try breastfeeding and those bottles are reccomended for breastfeeding moms so yay! :) Not to mention I got coupons for: diapers, wipes, diaper rash cream, and more. Awesome! Here is the book I got Braxton:


2 comments:

I went in there, but I didn't buy anything yet, and I asked to sign up, and they just took my info and my email address and everything, but didn't give me a goodie bag. :(

March 13, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

How sad :(
I wonder if all Motherhood Maternitys do the bags? Maybe they don't...or maybe you have to buy something?

March 13, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home