Ticker

How cute :)

Josh is so cute. With this pregnancy he is SO excited.
Everytime we go to Walmart or well, anywhere there are baby clothes he goes straight to the girl side and starts showing me dresses, lil shoes, lacy socks...it's adorable.
He wants a lil girl so bad. The dress we bought-he was actually the one to spot it & pick it out. :) When I was pg with Braxton I couldn't get him to look at baby clothes, but now...he's doing it all on his own. It just makes me happy :)

Well Josh agreed on getting another ultrasound, we want--well I want to find out the sex early, Josh says we should just wait until 20 weeks. (Ughhh!!) but I finally got him to agree on another. We'll be going April 13th when I'm 16 weeks. 6 weeks away...but feels like forever. I'm kinda scared to find out the sex, I'm afraid I'll be extremely disappointed if its a boy. Oh well.

So I'll also get my 20 week ultrasound, and Josh wants to get one more after that. A 3D-4D ultrasound sometime during my 3rd trimester. 4 ultrasounds :D I'm excited.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home