Ticker

Symptoms + Stuff :)

Just an update on the symptoms I have:
-morning sickness
-constipation
-sore bbs (came back-now they are just senstive/tingly)
-food aversions (think I'm getting less of these now though)
-extreme thirst and hunger!
-slight fatigue-not too bad

Well, I'm kinda upset with DH. For like, a month now I have been begging him to let me rent a doppler! I want one soo bad. I found a website that only charges 20 something a month (www.babybeat.com) but...then while I was on FF I came across a board about them and found...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=170267218835&Category=117028

That! I want it SOO bad!! You can hear the hb as early as 7 weeks!!! There is still 19 days left...maybe I'll BEG DH to buy it ;)

1 comments:

I want it too!! Too bad we all didn't live near each other... we could buy one and keep swapping!

March 6, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home