Ticker

IHOP+Movies+hormones

Okay so I'm just a blogging ADDICT today. ;)

Last night, as you know, was DH and I's 2nd wedding anniversary. We had DS so we went out as a family. We went to Ihop cuz I just HAD to have pancakes :)
Well we ordered Braxton what they call the Silver Five or something like that.
It comes with 5 small pancakes, 1 piece of bacon and a scrambled egg.
When we got our food we all started eating, DH and I were talking and I look over at Braxton and he had an entire pancake shoved in his mouth. LOL Geez he eats just like his daddy.
So I cut up his pancakes and he started making "pancake sandwiches" and would shove like 4 pieces in his mouth at once. So I took a piece of egg and put it between 2 pieces of pancake (really didnt think he'd go for it) I showed it to him and his eyes got huge and he made a "gasping" sound and grabbed the "sandwich" out of my hands and shoved the whole thing in his mouth and looked at me like "Mom your a genious!!" Haha it was really cute..though now I have to work with him on table manners. I've never seen him eat like that before!!

So after Ihop we went to redbox (best thing EVER) and got some movies. We got Changeling, Nims Island and Madagascar 2. Changeling was so good but it made me so sad. I can't imagine that happening to me and it shocks me that its a true story. Today Braxton and I were watching Madagascar 2 (and let me tell you, if you havent watched that yet go rent it!! It may be a cartoon but OMG its so funny!!) Well we were watching that and I guess my hormones decided to kick in. When the lion was reunited with his parents I just started bawling. I've noticed I've been doing that alot lately. I'll see a commercial on tv about babies, or shampoo and start weeping. WTH?!

Okay thats all I have I think, I'll try to refrain from blogging anymore today. ;)

1 comments:

I'm glad your addicted to blogging today, b/c I'm addicted to reading them!

March 4, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home