Ticker

It is HOT outside!!

I hate Oklahoma weather! Hate it!
2 days ago it was soooo freakin' COLD.
Today it's 84 degrees!
and I was stuck outside for two hours in jeans & a long sleeve shirt.
How?

DH was on his lunch break, about to leave. He opened the door and Braxton had a fit! He did NOT want his daddy to leave. So I asked if he would like to go outside. He said "uh-huh" so I shut the door and said bye to Josh then sat down on the porch and watched Braxton play. After, oh, twenty minutes Braxton got a boo-boo. So I told him I was gonna run inside, grab some neosporin and a band-aid and be right back. I got up and walked to the door, turned the knob..and guess what? It was locked. Apparently Josh locked it before he left (habit) :(
My phone was inside, my keys were inside...so we were stuck outside. Luckily my mom was coming over to get Braxton around 2ish. So we waited..and played, and I nearly had several panic attacks b/c of all the stupid wasps flying around. (I am SO scared of wasps) My mom pulled in around 2:15, so I sent her to get the key from Josh, she got back around 2:25. I then had to get Braxton all cleaned up (boy was he DIRTY!) and pack a bag, all things that should of been done earlier. I felt bad, mom was in a hurry to pick up Tanner from school. Oh well. At least I'm sitting inside nice and cool now. :)

So since mom has Braxton tonight I really want to go to the movies...but we have this church thing tonight. It's actually all weekend. Our church has two guest speakers from Texas all weekend. They are having a "righteousness conference." Since they are gonna be here all weekend I kinda want just a night alone with Josh-its been awhile since we've had one of those! But I think Josh really wants to go to this thing, besides, he hates going to the movies.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home