Ticker

Oh gosh!
They asked us to be at the church for the wedding rehearsal at 7 pm and then we would start the bachlorette party after at Lindseys house. Well around 8 pm we actually STARTED the rehearsal, we ran through it 3 times. By the time that was done it was 9 or so. We were getting ready to leave and the bride and grooms parents start b*tching at us. Apparently the decorating was going on that night too. We were supposed to arrive at 6 if we wanted to help decorate-I couldn't. So they start complaining that we get to leave and they have to stick around and decorate EVERYTHING. So then we are forced to stay and decorate. We left the church at 11:30!!! To make things worse? Me and Josh were fighting the whole time (via text messages) because he wanted to give me a "curfew." He told me to be home by 1 am. I told him what time we left the church and that I still had the party to go to and he said "well thats not my fault they should have planned better" Well yeah it kinda is his fault that I wouldn't be able to go because he gave me a curfew. I told him he's treating me like I'm his daughter and thats just not right. He's always trying to be controlling. I can't go out with friends without him getting mad at me. It's always something. He was always like this right before we split up, it was one of the reasons we did. And now hes back to it. I hate it. So anyways after about 3 hours of arguing I finally got my way. We got to my cousins house at about midnight and started the party. I don't think ANYONE has ever seen a bachlorette party like this one. What did we do?

-Made pizza rolls
-drank apple juice
-watched music videos on VH1
-read the bible
(Stacy didn't know what the day of pentecost was or about speaking in tongues so we taught her) :) and then Lindsey looked up some verses on marriage for me.

Crazy huh? Lol :) It was fun though. We finally went to bed around 4 am and then I got up at 6 am so I could come home and watch Braxton while Josh was at work.

Now I'm about to head over to Lindseys and start the long process of getting ready. :D

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home