Ticker

LOLOLOL

Okay funny story about DH I just HAD to tell.



He was in the convenience store getting me a (fountain) water. He went to put it on the counter so he could get a lid/straw and he totally wasn't paying attention...the cup of water fell to the floor, the cup broke and water went everywhere. Without even thinking he went to the front to tell an employee and said "My water broke, you might need to clean that up." The lady working just busted out laughing and started teasing him. (we live in a small town so everyone knows everyone-she wasnt being mean lol) So yeah..I thought that was hilarious!!!

And one more thing-so I don't have to write a new blog for this..Here are belly pics, I'm not sure if its bloat or baby haha.

2 comments:

Funny story! Love the pics. Are you wearing the same shirt on purpose?

March 4, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

Lol yeah I read that the belly pics turn out better if you wear the same shirt for each photo, (cause different shirts can make your stomach look different) so this way you can really tell how big your getting. :)

March 4, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home