Ticker

Awesome book!


We went to hastings tonight and I found an amazing book! I looked at it while I was pregnant with Braxton but never got it-always wanted to though! It's called from conception to birth a life unfolds.


It is so informitive, has tons of pictures and for the first 3-4 months into the pregnancy gives a day by day guide of how baby is growing! It's definetly worth checking out!


While we were there I looked at some books that I thought Josh might like. I don't remember any of the titles but he made me kinda upset. I showed him one that I thought would be interesting for him to read, just about pregnancy and what I'll be going through. (I thought maybe he needed a little reminder since he has been quite unsympathetic about my symptoms...) He just flat out told me no,he won't read it. I asked why and he said "Uh I already know whats gonna happen-you've been pregnant before!" Ugh! I mean, he does get weekly emails from babycenter but I just thought it would be nice if he read a book or two to kinda refresh his memory. He's being so stubborn about everything!!

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home