Ticker

Cheeeeeese!

Cheese-Braxtons newest obsession.

We can't go to the store without Braxton wanting to buy cheese. We were at Walmart getting groceries a few days ago and Braxton saw the cheese area. He yelled "Cheeeese! Maaaa Cheeeeese!!" So I went over there and let him pick out some shredded cheese. He got some cheddar and so I let him hold it. He looked so proud, he just sat there holding/hugging the cheese saying cheeeese.

Well now everytime I go to the kitchen Braxton runs to the refrigerator and asks for cheese. So I make him say please. "Ma, Cheeeese Pweeeese?" Hehe :)

I think hes also just a bit obsessed with the word. I'm constantly taking pictures of him, often just with my cell phone. So the other day he got his (toy) cell phone and puts it up to his face and says "Cheeeeeese" (Notice he ALWAYS draws it out, he can't just say cheese it has to be cheeeeeese) My lil cutie pie. :)

At the moment hes sitting at the table eating a bowl full of cheese. Which I guess it's good he loves cheese so much because he hates milk and needs the dairy! ;)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home