Ticker

Silly boy Braxton!

Okay so a few days ago we were at Hastings renting movies and Braxton wanted to get one so we let him pick one out. He chose Clifford. Well, he has watched it every single day! He usually watches it when he wakes up, before naptime and a bedtime! Geez! He freaks out if I take it out of the DVD player (what am i gonna do when its time to return it?!) haha. He is in LOVE with it. He talks about "dog" aka Clifford all the time now. Well it's close to nap time so I turned it on for him in my room and he sat on the bed with some toy trucks and watched/played at the same time. I came in here to use the computer for a bit and after about 10 minutes walked back to my room to check on him. This is what I saw:






He dragged his Cars chairs onto the bed and was sitting in them-I'm surprised he didn't get hurt!! He saw my camera and immediatly started saying "cheeeese" so I got a few really good shots of him posing. (Usually he sees my camera and runs away screaming "Nooooo" haha can you tell I take a MILLION photos of him (by his response?) LOL so after all the pictures I made him take the chairs down..he didn't like that too much! Boy..he's a cutie! :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home