Ticker

Josh is driving me crazy.
I've found tons of boy names I'm okay with and he hates them all.

-Wyatt Hills (I like this, it sounds professional. When I hear it I think "Wyatt Hills-Attorney at Law) -Josh says its too "westerny" (umm we ARE in Oklahoma!) and then starts telling me to look up Wyatt Earp.

-Alexander Pierce (I told him the middle name is negotiable. I just love Alexander, and the nickname Xander.) He told me he HATES it.

-Emerson (This one I'm kinda ehh about...I suggested it to Josh and he said "better")

-Joel (I love it and its biblical) Josh just said "ehhhh.." when I suggested it.

and then of course there are the other names I have picked out in my last post/rant about boys names.

I found a great website full of unique baby names...its just getting Josh to agree to one...

He just suggested Elijah. Which I kinda like...but I just can't see our son named that....ugh.

3 more weeks until we find out the sex..I want to have names set in stone before we find out!

2 comments:

Love love love love Wyatt!! If I didn't "have" to have a James Jr, I would totally fight for the Wyatt name. Love it! It is unique, different and is a cute name for a lil boy as well as a grown man.

Love it!

March 23, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

Thanks. I love it too...now I just have to talk Josh into liking it... :)

March 23, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home