Ticker

Stressful day!

Okay one of my best friends is getting married in 2 weeks. Well they ordered the wedding dress & bridesmaids dresses back in December. Right after I found out I was pg. I told them I wouldn't know what size to get but that I'd be 3.5 months pregnant for the wedding. Well they took the size I wore prepregnancy and added SIX sizes to it. How huge did they think I was gonna be at 3 months?! So we got to Davids Bridal and I tried my dress on. Freakin hung off me!!! lol It was waaaay too big so we asked if they could take it in, they said they could only take it in 2 sizes. I tried on the MOH's dress (she was the same size as me prepregnancy) and it fit perfectly. So I needed it taken in 6 sizes! They couldn't do that. So we were freaking out! It took 3 months just to get these SPECIAL ORDER dresses and now mine didn't fit and there was nothing we could do about it. Luckily the person helping us was a genious :) and found a dress in the exact same color that was very similar for the MOH and I took the other dress and we just did an exchange. LUCKY! :D And its not unusual for the MOH to have a different dress than the bridesmaids so that was just a miracle!! BUT Stacy (the bride) apparently has gained weight since she tried on her dress in December, because its not fitting. So we told her either 1. Lose weight or 2. get it altered. So she decided to alter it...so now its not gonna be done until like the day before her wedding! Friday we're going to get mani/pedis and pick out some jewelry, Saturdays the bachlorette party then next saturdays the wedding. This had been such a looong day. I was gone from 10-6. I'm exhausted. Though I did eat at Olive Garden for the first time and OMG it was amazing. I had spaghetti & meatballs :D and their breadsticks and salad, YUM! hehehe
What a day....

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home