Ticker

Shopping!

My FIL took Braxton for a few hours so I did some shopping! :)
I'm starting to look for maternity clothes and things I can wear in the summer when its HOT, and I'm huge. I found a few really cute things.
This dress is not my usual style but I think It will be so cute when I have a big baby bump! It's very loose and flowy with plenty of room for growing!! :) Plus I'm going to be 8-9 months in July and September! I need lots and lots of dresses for this pregnancy! Lol.

I love skirts like this. Elastic band, flowy material. Perfect pregnancy skirt, I had 2-3 of them when I was pregnant with Braxton, they are sooo comfy!

These are just sweaters, well half sweaters, they come to the belly button and have half sleeves. Cute but I got them a little too big :( and NO I will noooot be wearing these in the summer hehe. But I was at Rue21 and they were only $1 each and I couldn't NOT buy them. So I got a black one and a gray one. :)
Not bad, I think today I only spent about $25. :D





2 comments:

Do you wear anything underneath your dresses? I have big thighs and since I've gained weight the past year, they rub together and it's really uncomfortable (like, I'll get chaffing!). I want to wear more dresses while I'm pregnant (and I have 2 weddings to go to in June and 1 in October!). Any ideas? Just pantyhouse? Maybe with the legs cut off?

March 20, 2009 at 3:59 PM  

Not really, sometimes if the dress is short enough I'll wear leggings but you wouldn't wanna do that in the weddings ;) Pantyhose might work...I've never had any problems with chafing..though I too have big thighs..so I'm not much help. :( Lol

March 20, 2009 at 6:25 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home