Ticker

Dr. Pepper

Before I was pregnant, mountain dew was my favorite (soft) drink. I hated pretty much everything else though I would occasionally drink a Barqs Root Beer. The worst? Coke, Pepsi and Dr. Pepper.

I've found that (now that I'm pg) I cannot drink mountain dew! I bought one when I was 7 weeks or so, took a drink and almost gagged. It was so sweet and syrupy I couldn't handle the taste of it! One night my brother stayed the night and brought a 2 liter of Dr.Pepper over. "Yuck" I thought...the next day he went home but left the pop. I was sooo thirsty and I had absolutley nothing else to drink (our citys tap water is horrible.) So I poured a glass of it and drank it, and well, I didn't hate it. I actually loved it.

So now, thats all I ever want to drink (besides water of course.) I just can't get enough of it! I drink 1 can a day though most days I just want to drink the whole 24 pack I have. (Don't worry I don't) :)

Isn't it weird how during pregnancy your tastes just completely change? What a time to try something new! :)


On an unrelated side note: I think my m/s is GONE! I have felt just fine all morning. Haven't even ate yet this morning and I'm not 'dying' of hunger or nausea. Whoo-hoo!!! My FF pregnancy tracker did say that alot of womens m/s goes away this week. Hope so! :D

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home