Ticker

Busy, Busy, Busy.

Boy am I gonna be busy this weekend!!

Friday I have a wedding rehearsal then bachlorette party!
Saturday I'll be getting ready for the wedding most of the day, and then the weddings at 7.
Sunday I have church.

On to next week..
Tuesday I have a doctors appointment
Thursday I need to order Braxtons birthday cake.
Saturday I need to pick up the cake.
Saturday night I have a church fundraiser.
Sunday morning I have church
Sunday afternoon is Braxtons birthday party
Sunday evening is church again.
Tuesday Braxton has to get his shots :(

Ughh lots and lots to do the next couple weeks. Which is good, I'll be busy so I won't have time to worry about anything and then by the time all this is done it will be just TWO weeks til we find out the gender.

I am SO ready for March to be over!! :)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home