Ticker

Mystery food....

So apparently Braxton has gotten in the habit of ripping the labels off of canned goods.
Usually I can trust him enough to jump in the shower while he's awake so today, like every other day I got in the shower while he was playing. Well when I got out I found him in the kitchen and about 15 cans had the labels ripped off!! Ughh!!! Now i have no clue what is what! So I have 15 "mystery cans"...how wonderful! He's already figured out to get into child proofed cabinets so idk what I'm going to do about that!

LOL as I'm typing this DS is asleep on the floor next to me. He was soooo tired I told him to go lay down and go to sleep, he got mad and threw himself in the floor and started throwing a tantrum, well lets say that didn't last long. After maybe 3 seconds of being on the floor whining he fell asleep,haha!

Gotta love the lil guy....

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home