Ticker

My BFF Angela has been driving me crazy today! I told her what names I am considering if its a boy and she hates them all. She told me I should just stick with "normal" "old-fashioned" names. I told her I don't like names that you hear often, that I want my children to have uncommon names because I hated having a popular name growing up. So today she goes out and buys 2 baby name books and has been suggesting baby names ever since. It's driving me crazy! She KNOWS my style in baby names and these are the names she is suggesting:

-Earl
-Ron
-Roger
-Casper
-Robert
-Andrew
-Oliver
-Brad
-Jack
-Martin
-Nick
-George
-Joseph
-Fred
-Henry
-Greg
-Jerry
-Cory
-Alan
-Adam
-Kevin

I mean I know she's just trying to help (or talk me out of the names I already like) but with each suggestion I kindly told her we're not looking for a name like that-we want something a little less traditional and uncommon. I think we've decided to not tell anyone what we decide names-wise until the baby is born...because then they can't (or shouldn't) make rude comments about the name we picked out.

**I think we may be making progress-I just suggested Blaine to Josh and he likes it! WHoo! I looked up the popularity of it on SSA and its 564!! YES! Unfortunatly, Braxtons name is becoming quite popular-its in the 200's. :(

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home