Ticker

Oh gosh.
I only have about 2..but its crazy!
Red meat is one, but the worst is sweet things.
Anything thats sweet I can't tolerate.
Icecream, candy, koolaid, frosted cereal, mountain dew...
The weirdest thing is before I was pg I LOVED mountain dew, and hated any other kind of pop, but now mountain dew is WAY to sweet for me to drink. I've been craving Dr. Pepper. (I used to hate DP)
Cravings I've been having nearly every day:
-Corn on the cob
-String cheese
-Dr. Pepper

and then tonight I started craving Smirnoff (apple flavor) I told DH and he looked at me like I was crazy, haha. I told him not to worry I'm not actually going to drink any.

On a side note, I got a call from the doctor today and they moved my appointment :(
From March 16th to March 24th, I'll be 13 weeks. DS has his 2 yr old appointment the week after on March 31st :(( I hate it, he has to get shots. It's heartbreaking holding him down while hes screaming and looking at me like "mommy why are you letting them do this? Do something!!" :((

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home