Ticker

Survey-Week 13

How far along? 13 weeks and 6 days
Total weight gain/loss: -4 lbs (Yeah! I shoulda gained 6 by now-Oh well!! ha!)
Maternity clothes?Yes! I have one pair of regular "fat" jeans I wear-my cousin gave them to me months ago and they were way too big-now they fit comfortably!
Stretch marks? Just the ones I already had from Braxton!
Sleep: I get up about once to go pee-I'm constantly tossing and turning..
Best moment this week: Hearing the heartbeat!
Movement: Not yet but hopefully soon
Food cravings: Taco Bueno! I usually HATE Taco Bueno...
Gender: Hoping for a girl but I have a feeling its a boy.
Labor Signs: Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: shopping for clothes without thinking..wait, how is this gonna look on me in a few months when I'm huge! Haha
What I am looking forward to: The ultrasound in 3 weeks! We'll be finding out the gender!
Weekly Wisdom: I have no wisdom :)
Milestones: We heard the heartbeat on a doppler! (156 bpm)

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home