Ticker

Boy names?!?!?!

I have been trying to find a boy name that DH will actually like...but nothing! I do tons of "research" looking for cute, yet unique boy names...and everytime I ask DH if he likes it, its always "no." Yet he won't look for any names or tell me what kind of names I should be looking for. It's getting frustrating. I might just do what I did with the girl name. I told him we ARE naming our daughter Adelyn and that he could pick the middle name if he liked. He picked Grace and now he actually LOVES the name Adelyn. Here are some boy names I have picked out but he said no to each and every one of them:

-Alexander
-Pierce
-Cameron
-Zaden (a little weird I know)
-Parker
-Grayson/Greyson

I'm running out of ideas! I hate popular names but I've even been suggesting some to DH hoping we can agree on SOMETHING but...not yet. We'd better have a girl!!

1 comments:

My husband's name is Manian. I know no one will have that name. I like the name Mason, but DH was not for it. I also like Cayden.

March 15, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home