Ticker

I'm sick

So the past few days I haven't been feeling so well. Nothing big. Scratchy and slightly sore throat, itchy ears and a little cough. I thought I'd be fine in a few days. Yesterday I felt a bit worse so I called my doctor and they told me to take Mucinex or Sudafed. So I've been doing that. Last night I felt pretty miserable, the symptoms above were worse. I could NOT sleep well last night, yesterday I drank almost 200 ounces of water so I was up all night peeing, coughing, popping cough drops and sudafed every 4 hrs and blowing my nose. Ugh. This morning I woke up and I have never felt so horrible in my life. I have a fever..I can't find my thermometer so idk how high, my nose is so runny I'm blowing it every 3 minutes, my cough sounds horrible and makes my sore throat even worse. And to make things even "better" (sarcasm) I vomited all over myself this morning. I felt like I needed to so I sat up in bed and got my feet swung over the side when---I threw up, all over my legs and feet. GROSS!! Luckily all I had in my stomach was water, lots of water. So it wasn't horribly disgusting. Anyways, when I'm sick its like Josh gets mean..he doesn't want to help me or anything. So I text my Mom this morning and shes bringing me gatorade and tissues on her way to work..I was kinda hoping she'd just stay and baby me like she used to when I was sick. :( Luckily Braxton is at my grandmas house all day, he's sick too and I just couldn't take care of the both of us. Ahhhh. I want to feel better!!!!!

2 comments:

I'm so sorry! I hope you feel better soon hun!

March 18, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

Thanks! I hope so too! :)

March 18, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home