Ticker

Pregnancy Dreams

-Some dreams I've had the past couple nights-

Garage Sale~
Josh and I were driving and I saw a garage sale I wanted to stop at even though they had obviously closed down for the day and had tarps over everything. So Josh stopped and we started looking through everything and I found some cute Disneys Cars toys I wanted to get Braxton so I told Josh to go knock on the door and tell them we wanted to buy these toys. It was like 9 pm so Josh didnt want to but I made him! So a man comes out and sells us the toys and we start looking around some more when I realize half the stuff there is OURS. I start going through a pile of clothes and realize its all my stuff...so I had to buy it back! Well we go to pay for it and I look at the guy who lived there and guess who it was? Alex Trebeck (sp?) and I go "Hey I know you from Jeopardy!" and I woke up.
When I told Josh about this dream I was still half asleep and said "Alex Trebone had a garage sale and sold all our stuff!" He was like.."Alex Trebone? Do you mean Alex Trebeck?"
Hahahah

Antichrist~
I was married to the antichrist. I was a christian and I was constantly having to hide that fact. He was very mean and controlling and never let me do anything. One day my grandma stopped by the house and asked if Braxton and I wanted to go to the library. I asked Antichrist if I could and he said no...but I snuck out and went anyways. After a while he realized what I did and came looking for me. He burst through the library doors and started searching for me. I immediatly started praying for Gods protection. At one point the antichrist looked right at me but it was like I was invisible. He didn't see me at all. After he searched the whole place he left. I started studying and praying. Later, a few hours later, a few people came into the library and started looking around. I saw a couple of them and recognized them! My family!! I was relieved...until I saw the mark on their foreheads. They were looking for me! and not for the reasons I had hoped. I hid in a closet as they searched the place. After a few minutes the closet door opened and I was terrified they looked right at me yet didn't see me. For the 2nd time God had supernaturally protected me by making me invisible to the enemys eyes! During my dream I kept hearing the phrase, "If you have faith in God He will protect you." It was like I was thinking that the whole dream. I tried to escape but woke up before I did.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home