Ticker

LOL

So this weekend I was hanging out with my cousins Paige (14) and Taylor (13) they were asking about the baby and when I'd find out the sex,etc,etc. They are so excited. Buuuut..

Then they started telling me about their moms (pregnant) friend. They said that the last time they saw her she was telling them, "Touch my belly-it's getting hard already! I'm showing!!" and so they did and they said she was showing. I was kinda curious and asked how far along she was. They said, "Oh about 4-5 WEEKS." WEEKS!! I started laughing. I told them there is NO WAY she is showing already. They baby is TINY. I told them it's probably bloat, I had it. (Yay its gone now!) and they were like, "No she really is showing a little bit and her tummy is hard." I tried to explain but they just couldn't get it through their heads. I told them I'm in my 4th month and am just barely showing! I got a pretty good laugh out of that. Sometimes I forget that not everyone obsessively reads pregnancy books...:)

1 comments:

Nice. Maybe they got confused and meant 4-5 MONTHS? :)

March 18, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home