Ticker

Oh I've been so busy the past couple days.

Yesterday I had to run to Stillwater and order Braxtons cake. (its really cute)
Also had to go to Party America for a few last minute decorations.
Then I had to come home and wrap up his presents.


I'm really excited about his birthday but I'm also super sad as well. I can't believe my babys turning two. Yesterday we all got up early and went to McDonalds for breakfast. I was just watching him eat and nearly started crying...he's grown so much! Just a year ago I was breaking him from the bottle! It's so hard to believe!! He's finally talking more and starting to talk in sentences. Though the bad thing about him talking is he's picking up some words/phrases he shouldn't be using. My parents cuss around him without even thinking and he repeats it right after they say it. He's started using the words "Don't!" "No!" and "Stop!" and he'll use them for the weirdest reasons. For example he won't tell me to "stop" while I'm changing his diaper but when we're in the car and I have the radio on and I'm singing along he'll point his finger at me, yell "Don't!" and tell me to "shhh" Maybe he's trying to tell me something? ;)

Well at my doctors appointment I was prescribed a prenatal vitamin-which is weird b/c she didn't do that for me for Braxton...I'm thinking maybe her office switched insurance companys or something because when I was there they gave me like 6 pregnancy magazines and a bunch of informationaly pamplet-type things. That was definetly new. Anyways-sticking to the story-I just got my prescription filled yesterday and my gosh those things are humongous!! They are nearly twice the size of my regular prenatal. How am I supposed to swallow that thing? Look:



I was at walmart yesterday-in the baby section because I needed to get Braxton some wipes, and I found some clearance racks. (gotta love em) I started looking and found this for only a dollar:

It's a little newborn hoodie, fleece. How cute?! I had to buy it of course...so now I have this for a boy and a dress for a girl-LOL. Luckily many of my friends are pregnant so I can give away the one I won't need. :)
Blech. I'm gonna be soo busy today too...the church is having a dinner thing tonight. Live entertainment, ham dinner (uck!) and more...so we have to go help set up/decorate and then be there the four hours its going on...I really don't feel like doing much of anything today, but oh well!
and then tomorrow is Braxtons birthday. *tear*

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home